Steve Vincel Memorial Golf Tournament
Friday, August 11, 2023
Todd Creek Golf Course - 8455 Heritage Drive, Thornton CO 80602
Registration: 6:30 a.m.
Shot-Gun Start: 8:00 a.m. and Lunch/Awards/Prizes following
Contests: Longest Drive/Putt, and Closest to the Pin (Women's and Men's)
ABOUT STEVE VINCEL MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT STEVE VINCEL WAS A MEMBER OF THE SOUTH ADAMS COUNTY VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT, SERVED ON THE SACFD DISTRICT BOARD, IS A VIETNAM WAR VETERAN, AND LOVED THE GAME OF GOLF. STEVE PASSED AWAY IN 2009 FROM COLON CANCER. WE ARE HONORED TO CARRY ON HIS DISTINGUISHED LEGACY AND SUPPORT FRIENDS AND FAMILIES AFFECTED BY CANCER.
- FIRE CHIEF LEVEL: $3,500 (2) Two Foursomes: 6 printed hole signs Sponsor Hole (Par 3): Tent, Table & Chairs 5 min podium time during the lunch/awards, 3 Guests to attend lunch and awards, and Printed-Digital Signage
- DEPUTY/DIVISION CHIEF LEVEL: $2,000 (1) One Foursome: 4 printed hole signs, Printed-Digital Signage
- BATALLION CHIEF LEVEL: $1,000 (1) One Foursome: 2 printed hole signs, Printed-Digital Signage
- CAPTAIN LEVEL: $650 (1) One Foursome: 1 printed hole sign, Printed-Digital Signage
- FOURSOME: $600 (1) One Foursome
- LIEUTENANT LEVEL: $150 (1) One Foursome, Printed-Digital Signage
- FIREFIGHTER-HOLE SPONSOR: $200 Printed Signage at the Tournament
- DONATION: If not able to attend, Monetary Donation
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: MARIA CARABAJAL AT 720.498.8723 OR [email protected]